Tag Archives: backpacks
Packing for all kinds of travel can all be a little daunting. If you’re uncertain what kind of bag is best for the activities you’ll be doing, make a list of the essentials and supplies you’ll need for the duration of your trip and the day activities you have planned. There is a wide range of different bags and luggage to choose from, by planning ahead you’ll be best prepared for all eventualities on your travels.
Your list will help determine the size and functionality of the luggage you will need for your trip. There are all kinds of travellers, here are some helpful tips on bag features for the most common amongst us.
The Adventure Seeker
Exploring the great outdoors, such as hiking and camping most certainly calls for durable lightweight backpacks. These activities can be strenuous and physically demanding, so lightweight backpacks can help reduce a heavy load while providing easy access to equipment, food and water.
If you’re planning a day trip, the lightweight Caribee Trail Daypack is a very popular choice as it can carry up to 30L and has a super comfortable bio-form harness system. This system provides a utility hip belt and lumbar support making it incredibly comfortable to carry. It’s been designed for heavy duty and is hydration compatible with a concealable rain cover and cycling light loop.
For the ultra-light overnighter that is deemed equipped for comfort and adventure, consider the Jansport Talus Hiking Daypack. The padded straps and hipbelt are ventilated to keep you cool on your treks, while the compression straps keep the load from injuring your back. It has a Bungee compression system which enables you to stow a jacket or other goods externally so you can make the most of the main compartment.
If you’re seeking a performance alpine trekking rucksack, you should check out the Caribee Nevis. One of the lightest alpine backpacks on the market, it’s available in 40 & 65L and is a fully featured trekking pack made from nylon and Cordura materials. The XT harness system allows easy adjustment for the perfect fit while the internal contoured aluminium stays and back support provides ultimate comfort.
The Weekend Break
Those who enjoy regular weekend breaks need travel bags that are comfortable and versatile. There are a lot of styles and designs to choose from when packing for sightseeing on a city break or visiting a country retreat for the weekend. You should look for quality luggage that offers the right amount of storage space and won’t weigh you down.
Perhaps you’re flying away for a weekend break to a trendy city and want to stand out from the crowd? Consider treating yourself to a stylish carry-on piece of luggage by new brand SUITSUIT. These hard shell trolley cases fit in the aircraft cabin as hand luggage on all airlines including budget flights. With some really funky and colourful designs to choose from, you will be sure to stand out in style.
Sandstorm’s fantastic range of canvas and leather overnight bags, are perfect for stylish city breaks or weekends in the country. The bags are all beautifully hand crafted in tan, brown and black leather with matching water resistant cotton canvas giving them a timeless and long-lasting luxury quality.
When you’re sightseeing, it’s often easier to pack your essentials into a lightweight bag with lots of separate compartments for valuable items, such as cameras, money, travel guides and water. The heavy duty Ducti Musette Deployment bag has more than enough space to carry everything you need and is made for men and women. It’s also been recommended by the Independent for its stylish design and practical feature’s.
Got the travel bug or planning a trip of a lifetime? Investing in a high quality durable travel pack can make all the difference to your overall experience. Take into consideration your destinations and mode of transport. Your travel pack is likely to endure different climates, heavy handling, airports, trains and buses. It also needs to be the right size for your height and weight for ease of use and mobility.
Backpacks with wheels have many practical advantages. Here are a few things you might want to consider when deciding which travel pack to buy.
- Wheeled Backpacks have a very rigid back as the handles go the length of the backpack when pushed in, which enables the whole front of the backpack to be hinged on clips as with the Sky Master Series and Fast Track Series.
- The zips open all the way round like a suitcase. Those who have travelled with a top load only backpack will realise just how useful this feature is. There’s nothing worse than having to empty the entire contents of your pack to get at a piece of equipment you packed at the bottom of your top loader rucksack.
- The wheels also mean that transporting the backpack is a great deal easier than normal. It considerably reduces the strain on your upper body when you can simply wheel it around town! For those backpackers that like to go off the beaten track then the harness system is well padded and comfortable and gives good support.
The Caribee Fast Track Wheeled Rucksacks have been rigorously tested to provide the best all-in-one luggage solution. The high quality luggage is versatile, lightweight, spacious and designed with adventure in mind. Available in two sizes (75 & 85L), both with detachable day sacks, maximised packing space with internal toiletry pouch, adjustable harness system and a super lightweight aluminium trolley frame to have you speeding through the airport terminals.
Caribee Sky Master Series also gives you the choice to carry or wheel your luggage around the world. The 70 & 80L models are made from recycled polyester materials, light in weight and feature a bio-form concealable harness system. These stylish travel packs also feature a zip off detachable day pack that’s great for carry-on luggage or day trips once you reach your destination.
However, if you plan to do a lot of trekking where you will be carrying the pack most of the time then forget the wheeled backpacks and choose a good quality travel pack / rucksack instead.
For example the Caribee Akula is a great quality fully featured most versatile, travel pack with a detachable day pack for shorter trips. Available in both 65 and 75 litre sizes the Akula is fully adjustable so you can get the perfect fit.
Top of the range is the Grand Air travel pack. Available in two sizes the Grand Air is rugged and ready to roll with you when you’re going the distance.
Do you need a bag that comes with a super-sized capacity? If yes, then the 75 litre backpack must be the one that you’re looking for. With this bag, you can turn your adventure into a great one by being able to bring all the things that you need in one bag.
Here are 9 reasons to use a 75 litre backpack as your main travel bag:
- It is created with durable materials that can last for years.
- This backpack is water resistant. You can never avoid unexpected rain or accidents. So in case you encounter an unexpected rain or accident that can soak you wet, you will be assured that your things are safe inside your bag.
- A backpack of this size comes with a waist belt and shoulder straps. The straps are attached in order to make you feel comfortable while walking for a long time with the bag on your back.
- There’s also a back padding that will prevent you from experiencing any back pains. Sometimes, when the things inside the bag keep on bumping on our back, it can eventually result to soreness. But with the new padding system, your back will never feel that way again.
- The 75 litre backpack is attached with an aluminum pad that keeps the backpack in shape. Aside from bringing more comfort to your back, this could also keep your things from falling out of place.
- The backpack has 2 side pouches wherein you can keep your bottled items such as water or any beverages.
- The height of this backpack can be adjusted according to your preference. This can work great for ladies who are smaller than men.
- Most 75litre backpacks come with an Airflow system. It works in keeping the back of the bag cool against your back. This is an additional comfort in case you have to walk or hike for long hours.
- The backpack comes with a two-way opening for an easier access on your things
The 75 litre backpack is the perfect backpack that you need in order to bring all your needed things for an eventful adventure. Its big compartment, side pouches and additional pockets will enable you to organize all of your things. This way, you don’t have to rummage the whole contents of your bag just to find what you need. Plus, all straps are adjustable so the bag can perfectly fit your body.
For a wide selction of backpacks please check out www.adventureavenue.co.uk
One of the most important things that an adventurer shouldn’t forget is a travel backpack. So when you write your checklist for your next trip, backpack should be the first on that list.
Why do you you need one?
- A backpack keeps all your items for your adventure in one place. No small pouches or bags.
- When you use other kinds of bags, you’ll either have to bring it with one hand or place it on one shoulder. This could eventually give you an annoying back or arm pain. But when you use a backpack, the weight of your things will be well-balanced on both of your shoulders.
- It has one large compartment where you can place your clothes and other big sized stuff, and there are multiple small pockets where you can place your smaller accessories.
- A quality backpack makes traveling easier because it’s easy to carry around. You can still use both hands when you need to.
- A travel backpack is made up of lightweight materials so you can easily run if you have to. Let’s face it, from time to time you will have to encounter some bad weather conditions. In case it started raining while you’re walking, it’s not easy to run when you’re carrying a huge luggage bag.
- It’s also a great kind of bag to use in case you’ll have to go upstairs, hike to the mountain or just walk up an elevated place.
There are so many advantages when you use a backpack instead of a huge luggage bag or a suitcase pack. Everyone who loves to travel admits that they are more comfortable in bringing backpacks with them rather than handbags. If you want to take your travelling seriously, then you must invest on a real quality backpack that you can use for many years. And, even if you don’t, you can always use backpack at any occasion such as visiting your parents or other friends.
Another good thing about a backpack is that you can simply wear it without having to worry if the backpack’s color blends well with your outfit or if it looks good on you. No matter how you look or what you wear, any kind of backpack can go with any kind of outfit. And to top it all, a travel backpack is much cheaper than any other types of travelling bags. For a great selection of travel backpacks please go to www.adventureavenue.co.uk