Do you plan to go for a long holiday? If that holiday includes hiking, trekking or any other types of adventures, then you must go with the 75 litre rucksack.
Why is it considered to be the perfect traveling bag?
- The main compartment has a capacity of 65litre. Big enough to fit all your needed clothes and other big things.
- An additional storage with a capacity of 10litre is attached to enable the side pockets to expand. This is essential if you need more space for your other accessories.
- Most rucksacks come with a padded cushion, which is designed to keep your back cool even after long hours of walking. It can also be adjusted according to your preference in order to make you feel more comfortable.
- The straps of rucksacks are also padded. Its purpose is to prevent your shoulders from getting sore like other bags that have solid straps.
- Rucksacks are also attached with a waist belt and chest strap. If you’re going for hiking or for a walk at a rough road, these additional straps act as support in order to keep the rucksack tight to your body during the whole time of walking or hiking.
- The main compartment has a snow collar. In case you have to encounter a cold weather during your travel, you are assured that you are protected.
- The standard rucksacks have at least two hidden pockets. If ever you have to bring important documents with you such as visa or ATM card, you can simply hide them away in these pockets.
- It has a rain cover. When it rains, you can protect your things from getting wet.
The main reason why 75 litre rucksack is the perfect bag for a long-time travelling is that it can carry all of your things in one place. It is big enough to hold all of the essential things that you need to bring along with you in the travel including clothes, tent, water container, blanket and other personal things. It’s not too heavy since the materials used are lightweight.
What makes it even better is the lumbar support system that comes with it. Hiking or walking with a regular backpack is okay. But a rucksack with the lumbar support can transform your hiking into a more enjoyable one. The lumbar support is attached in order to give you relief from pain caused by long hours of walking. Its sole purpose is to prevent the body from any back injury or stressful pain that can result from carrying too much weight on your back. So having said that, you’ll no longer feel any discomfort at your back and this could make you focus yourself more on the fun of adventure rather than the weight of your bag.
The innovations introduced by the 75 litre rucksack is designed to give the traveler a comfortable carrying experience with the assurance that the weight of the bag is distributed evenly so that the body won’t experience any unbalanced pain after the travel.
One of the most important things that an adventurer shouldn’t forget is a travel backpack. So when you write your checklist for your next trip, backpack should be the first on that list.
Why do you you need one?
- A backpack keeps all your items for your adventure in one place. No small pouches or bags.
- When you use other kinds of bags, you’ll either have to bring it with one hand or place it on one shoulder. This could eventually give you an annoying back or arm pain. But when you use a backpack, the weight of your things will be well-balanced on both of your shoulders.
- It has one large compartment where you can place your clothes and other big sized stuff, and there are multiple small pockets where you can place your smaller accessories.
- A quality backpack makes traveling easier because it’s easy to carry around. You can still use both hands when you need to.
- A travel backpack is made up of lightweight materials so you can easily run if you have to. Let’s face it, from time to time you will have to encounter some bad weather conditions. In case it started raining while you’re walking, it’s not easy to run when you’re carrying a huge luggage bag.
- It’s also a great kind of bag to use in case you’ll have to go upstairs, hike to the mountain or just walk up an elevated place.
There are so many advantages when you use a backpack instead of a huge luggage bag or a suitcase pack. Everyone who loves to travel admits that they are more comfortable in bringing backpacks with them rather than handbags. If you want to take your travelling seriously, then you must invest on a real quality backpack that you can use for many years. And, even if you don’t, you can always use backpack at any occasion such as visiting your parents or other friends.
Another good thing about a backpack is that you can simply wear it without having to worry if the backpack’s color blends well with your outfit or if it looks good on you. No matter how you look or what you wear, any kind of backpack can go with any kind of outfit. And to top it all, a travel backpack is much cheaper than any other types of travelling bags. For a great selection of travel backpacks please go to www.adventureavenue.co.uk